The museum of modern art "Vittoria Colonna" in Pescara, inaugurated with the exhibition dedicated to Chagall, is housed in an architectural complex originally designed by the architect Eugenio Mont
Opened to the public in December 2003, it is one of the most important sacred art museums in the region and a real treasure trove of works of art.
The first nucleus of the exhibition was inaugurated at the "G. d'Annunzio" University in 1994 at Palazzo De Pasquale.
The Museum contains more than a thousand objects: most of them date back to the period between the end of the nineteenth century and the beginning of the twentieth, but some wooden artifacts also d
"The blue veins of the Earth", with this name, Villetta Barrea and the Ente Parco Nazionale D'Abruzzo, wanted to emphasize the importance of water by creating a museum.
The Michetti Museum (Mu.Mi.) is located in Piazza San Domenico adjacent to the homonymous building dating back to the first half of the seventeenth century in the heart of the upper district of the
Established at the behest of the municipal administration of Città S. Angelo in 1998 (former tobacco factory).
Founded by the historian Antonio De Nino at the end of the 800 and subsequently enhanced, the Museum is located inside the Palazzo della SS.
The Civic Didactic Museum of Medieval and Renaissance musical instruments was inaugurated on August 12, 2000.
The Pinacoteca Civica is housed in a neoclassical building located in the Villa Comunale.
Torrevecchia Teatina is a delightful village in the province of Chieti, which develops on a hill to the right of the Valley of Pescara, a few steps from the sea and mountains.
The Museum illustrates, through visual effects and environments, the archaeological materials that document the history of the city of Chieti, come to light during excavations on the south-western
The Chapter Museum of Atri was established in 1912 with works from the Cathedral and other churches in the city.
The Museum of Sacred Art of Marsica, which is located in the castle Piccolomini of Celano, was created in collaboration with the Diocese of Mars, to exhibit, protect and enhance the artistic herita
The museum is divided into two rooms and three sections: the paleontological room that includes the fossil section and the "man" section and the room of the ambers.
The Museum of Ceramics of Rapino was founded in December 2003, with the intention of revaluing an ancient art that has carried the name of Rapino around the world, it is located in the ancient conv
It is a significant set of paintings fired by Theophilus Patini to form the core of the Municipal Art Gallery, which, - thanks to the insights and commitment lavished in the late eighties by the Ma
The War Museum for Peace, inaugurated in 2001, is located inside the enchanting Martucci Palace, a fortified building of the seventeenth century, transformed into a noble residence
In 2004 was inaugurated the Museum of Popular Traditions, located in the town hall, named after Prof. Alfonso M.
The Museum is housed in the beautiful rooms of Palazzo Ferri, in Corso Vittorio Emanuele.
Naturalistic and Archaeological Museum dedicated to Paolo Barrasso, a well-known biologist who died on the Morrone mountain in 1991; here the most significant aspects of Majella ar
The museum is housed in the ancient "Palazzo De Gregoris"; here are exposed about 300 objects that testify the agricultural and artisan activity of Morro D'Oro (TE) for over two centuries.
Important ethnographic collection including the costumes of various towns of Abruzzo, products of artistic craftsmanship, including ceramics of Castelli, ex-voto, tools and tools f
The Archaeological Museum of Schiavi di Abruzzo is dedicated to one of the most important and best preserved sacred areas of worship used by the Samnites P
The Cultural Pole of Santa Chiara, located in the former convent of the same name, includes the Diocesan Museum of Sacred Art, the Municipal Picture Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art, the Dioc
The Museum documents the dramatic events of the war in 1943, which earned the city of Ortona the award of the Gold Medal for Civil Valor.
The Abruzzese - Molise and Transhumance and Costume Museum preserves numerous testimonies of Abruzzo popular culture, with particular attention to traditional clothing.
The museum is housed in the Martinetti-Bianchi building and is named after Costantino Barbella, a 19th century theatine sculptor.
The Diocesan Museum of Lanciano is one of the most important museums of sacred art in the Abruzzo region.
The Museo dell'Abruzzo Bizantino and Altomedievale is housed in the Ducal Castle of Crecchio. The exposition of the finds is articulated on two floors of the Castle and collects exceptional finds t
Casalincontrada, a small town near the Majella National Park, has an extraordinary heritage of raw earth houses, rural houses built with the technique of the "Mason"
The "Federico Spoltore" Museum, recognized by the Abruzzo Region in 2001, documents the cultural and artistic experience of Federico Spoltore.
The Museum, the only one of its kind in Abruzzo, is housed in the Ducal Castle of Palena, a recently restored building dating back to the 11th century.
The last museum to be built in Atri in recent years is the "Antonio di Jorio" Museum Archive, opened in 1996.
Housed in the former Franciscan convent of Santa Maria in Constantinople, the museum houses numerous works from the early Middle Ages to the present day, donated mainly by the citizens of Castelli.
The building that houses the Civic Archaeological Museum is a container full of memory: from the church dedicated to St.
The Museum is a place of study and documentation on the phenomenon of transhumant sheep-farming, a key sector of the local economy and of the whole of Abruzzo until the recent past
Founded in 1993 by a group of volunteers, it is located in the historic centre of the town in a building dating back to 1901, originally intended as a municipal abattoir.
The Archaeological Civic Museum of Collelongo, housed since 1985 in Palazzo Botticelli, preserves and exhibits numerous precious finds dating from the sixth centur
The Archaeological Civic Museum "Antonio De Nino", opened in 2005 and housed in a seventeenth-century noble palace, in the medieval village of Corfinio, collects the numerous finds
Next to the remains of the home of Cardinal Mazzarino, born on 14.07.1602 and died on 9.03.1661, was established in 1970 a House Museum whose rooms display, in add
Inaugurated in Pescina on May 1st 2006 and realized in collaboration with the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities, with the Archival Superintendence for Abruzzo and with t
The "Don Domenico Grossi" Museum exhibits a precious collection of objects of sacred art and jewellery.
The establishment of the Aufidenate Civic Museum dates back to 1898. The first site housed the archaeological material that had been found in the municipal area and its surrounding
The Civic Museum "Gate of the Earth" collects finds coming from the territory of San Salvo and in particular from the area of the Quadrilateral, o
Palazzo Fanzago (1626-1642), so called in reference to its designer Cosimo Fanzago (from Bergamo), was intended to house the monastery of the Poor Clares of S. Scolastica.
The MUSPAC has a permanent collection that includes works by international artists such as Joseph Beuys, Jannis Kounellis, Fabio Mauri, Mario Merz, Michelangelo Pistoletto, Giulio
The Museum contains machinery, memorabilia, memories, rare and precious objects connected with the ancient art of the production of sugared almonds in Sulmona.
The Picture Gallery is located in the 16th century Palazzo Farnese and houses works by Michele Cascella (1892-1989), a native of Ortona, his brother Thomas (1890-1968) and his father Basil (1860-19
Founded in 1849 as an municipal archaeological museum of Vasto, it is the oldest museum in Abruzzo.
The Museum is a laboratory where visitors are invited to interact and touch with their own hands the naturalistic and archaeological finds that tell the history of the Majella territory and highlig
The Tostiano Institute, established in 1983, is an institution of musical commitment and deals with the dissemination of the life and works of the composer Francesco Paolo
The Civic Gallery of Modern Art has been set up in the Orsini-Colonna Castle and exhibits sculptures, paintings and graphics acquired since 1949, the year of the first Marsicana exhibition of paint
The Acerbo Museum houses the most beautiful and rich collection of ceramics of Castelli, the fruit of the passion of Baron Giacomo Acerbo.
The Museum is housed in an Art Nouveau building belonging to the Paparella Treccia family, to whom we owe the creation of this collection, which originates from the passion of Prof